Monday, April 14, 2008

Fashion

I never thought of myself as a fashionable person - ever! But I love to see people who are dressed nicely. Now - I don't always know what is fashionable, but I do know styles I like and I wear what I can of them. There are some things that I cannot afford and some things that my body type cannot pull off, but I try to work with what I've got.
Recently my friend has started a fashion blog/site. I think it's going to be great. She wants to take pictures of people she sees that have amazing clothing style. And not models, just random people and friends.
On Sunday she told me she wanted a picture of me so that I could be on her fashion blog/site. I was so flattered. I had gotten ready quickly that morning and didn't feel very cute. Honestly - the dress doesn't quite fit the way it used to. A bit more snug than it was before. But it apparently still looked good.
So - even if I'm not a huge fashion person, at least some people think I have some sort of style and for that I appreciate them.
Thank you, friend, for making me feel special and cute yesterday!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lookin good Stephanie...you do ALWAYS look cute.

ReL said...

<3 You look spectacular every time I see you!