Thursday, March 26, 2009
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Plus - they are strange...
"God is really going to bless you because you are so good. You're just a great person. He's going to give you the best boyfriend ever."
Is a boyfriend a blessing now??
Well - how unblessed I've been then. I must try harder to be a better person because apparently I'm not quite to that 'best boyfriend ever' category of good.
Monday, March 23, 2009
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
1. I have an addiction - boys. I like to flirt with them, talk to them, be around them, spend time with them. Some call it boy crazy... and I'd probably have to agree. But this is something that probably won't change for quite sometime.
2. I don't usually like watching TV without having something to do - something to keep my hands busy so I am not just sitting there. Although there are times when I just want to sit and do nothing but watch TV.
3. I've tried Pro-Activ and used it religiously - and it totally doesn't work.
4. For as many guys as I've kissed (I won't give you the number, but it's more than my hands and feet can count), I've only had one real boyfriend. Some have had a hard time believing that, but it's true.
5. I apparently collect dresses/skirts. I have enough to wear one everyday for an entire month (perhaps more) but I only wear them on Sundays. Perhaps I'll wear more this summer...
6. I dream every nite. Sometimes they are realistic, sometimes they are not. But there's almost never a nite without some sort of dream.
I don't really want to tag anyone, but I will anyway:
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
As for renting a car this time - it was SO much more convenient. However, I didn't even get a car. I got 'a free upgrade' to a mini-van. No offense to those who drive a mini-van, but that is most definitely NOT an upgrade for me. That's a major downgrade. Hello - I'm single, traveling alone, and have only one suitcase. Does it LOOK like I need a mini-van?? Stupid people. I have yet to call and complain - but I will be doing so. I was seriously upset.
Overall the trip was pretty fun. I got to hang out with my youngest brother, reunite with some old friends, randomly see people I never expected to see, and got the bug to go back to school again. I thoroughly enjoyed going to class - or at least one of the two I went to. And I would really like to get back to it. I've never been in school with people my age - except for one Math class once. Otherwise it's mainly been older people and always in the evenings. I've never taken full-time day classes. I think it would be most enjoyable if I did. But seeing as I have a full-time job that I'd like to keep, looks like evening classes are it for now.
I probably won't be going to Idaho/Utah again until this fall - which is when my friends and I would like to take another road trip. SWEET! But I'm pretty sure we'll be staying in the Salt Lake area at that time. Anyone who wants to see me then, let me know!
I believe it's supposed to be our 5 year reunion this year, but I'm not sure if I'll be going or not. I have a wedding in June in Arizona to attend and other trips I want to take, so I may skip the reunion. Or maybe not. We'll see when the time comes.
One thing I did realize while I was in Rexburg - I could probably never go to BYU-Idaho. I love the school, I just don't know that I could deal with the large populace of younger people. I understand they aren't much younger than myself, but young enough that I would probably lose my mind. Ha-ha!
Thanks for letting me crash your social life and classes, Ben!
Thanks for letting me crash on your couch, Ashley and James!!
Monday, March 9, 2009
So I wanted nice weather - it's here.
And where am I going on the week of the nicest weather of the year - to the coldest place EVER - good ol' Rexburg.
Oh well - warm weather is becoming more often I believe. Which means I need to get my AC fixed. Yeah - it's broken. We went on a drive Saturday and I realized as we started along that the AC wasn't working... uh-oh.
Springtime, summertime, warm weather!!!! I'm excited.
Get ready for the beach!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Those days will never be regained or relived. I have changed, they have changed and all the changes in everyone's life will never really bring us together again. Nothing like it once was.
But I still find myself yearning for what had once been.
I miss the simple times.
I miss having silly times.
I miss not caring about relationships.
I miss not being completely carefree.
I miss the days of not thinking about my future.
I miss the days of not worrying about what's next.
I miss the days of just looking forward to the next party or the next weekend of fun and nothing more.
I miss going on dates.
I miss the days where my biggest worry was my research paper or project.
I miss the days of flirting and teasing all the time.
I miss the days of getting butterflies in my stomach when I thought about 'that guy.'
I miss the extreme butterflies when I actually saw 'that guy.'
I miss racing down the road with friends in both cars cheering their driver on.
I miss going on group dates.
I miss getting dressed up fancy.
I miss being outdoors as much as possible.
I miss making eye contact with that cute guy and flirting across the room - even if I never talk to him.
I miss going camping.
I miss life.
What am I doing?? I don't have to miss life - I need to LIVE life.
I need to stop worrying and stressing over what's next. It's not really in my control. I will know soon enough.
And I don't need to have people to live my own life. It's great to have people in my life, but they shouldn't be keeping me from living it and doing all the things I want to do.
So - Hello Life!! Let's start living.