Friday, June 20, 2008

Cutest puppy



While working today the guys told me there was a cute, black lab puppy that was wandering around. I thought that was fun, but he really is abandoned. And skinny. But OH SO CUTE!!!
Anyone want a puppy?

He's been so good. Has just been sitting right by my desk while I'm working. Was playing with the guys earlier. He's so friendly, quiet, and so cute!

I wish I could take him.

Anyone need a puppy? Anyone want to have a cute little man to love you and keep you company?
Anyone need a present for their kid?? Omigosh - he's just so cute!!
If only I didn't travel so much. If only I had a house. If only... But I don't. So someone please love him and take care of him!!
One day I'll have the cutest dog and one day I'll be able to take care of one. But right now... It's just not an option. I tried it, but it's just not for me. I am not home and would neglect it too much. Sad...
But please - if you would like a puppy, let me know!! He seems to be house-trained and apparently likes to play fetch.
Any takers??

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ah man...I wanted him. But I didn't read this before the owners came back.