Friday, September 7, 2007

This is my life - in a nutshell


So - as you have found out, the Ader family wants to be a part of the blogging network. I have had past blog sites (but i will not divulge that information/site address) and I thought I would join this group so that family can see my updates.
The above is a picture of myself . . . obviously. It was taken a few weeks ago. I was on my way to Wilmington, North Carolina for a Young Single Adult dance. My friend decided to take a picture of us (I cut her out) and then not much further down the road, the wonderful trooper pulled me over. I was only going 90 in a 70, but he thought that was too fast . . . DANG! I have to go to court next Friday for it. Oh well, guess I'd better stop with the lead foot.
Well - hope you all have a fantastic day. I am sure I will post more. I get bored or am just a slacker at work and this is what I do.
Loves!!


No comments: