Monday, February 4, 2008

Bi-Weekly Blogger

Alice has recently threatened me that I must start blogging more, otherwise I will become part of her 'bi-weekly' list. That would be a shame. And although she threatened me last week, I am just now getting around to blogging something . . .

It does not have to be inspirational, deep or worthwhile reading . . . right? well - then I guess I can handle that. Althought I prefer to have something worth reading. Something that inspires others. Something that makes you think, makes you wonder, makes you grateful for what you have, makes something happen . . .

But since I for some reason enjoy blogging, writing thoughts/feelings of life down, I will try to attempt more of that.

While sitting in sacrament meeting I usually write stuff... whether it's stuff going on in life, things of the weekend or whatever, I always write a sort of mini-journal entry. Perhaps some of those can be placed in a publicly viewed area. Perhaps not . . .

This is just for you, Alice. . . . I will work on this!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad that you are complying to my blogging standard. I would hate to have to ban you to the outer darkness world of bi-weekly blogger!