Tuesday, February 5, 2008

GORGEOUS weather

Maybe it's just been cold for so long but today's weather feels absolutely GORGEOUS out.
I even drove with my windows down at lunch.

It's days like today that I want a convertible, or at the very least a sunroof!

But I won't be getting a new car anytime soon, regardless of tax returns and year end bonuses.

It's also this kind of weather that starts to get me twitterpated or antsy or something. I want to go to the beach, go work out, go create something. Do more than just sit in the office . . . I love my job, but right now it's slow, so it's not as much fun . . . oh well, things will pick up really soon I'm sure.

Anyway - the weather is GORGEOUS and I think it's great to have spring weather. I can't wait for it to get a bit warmer in a more consistent way, and then have it stay that way for awhile...

2 comments:

Saxon said...

I'm glad your getting good weather over there. It's all yucky and horrible over here.

Unknown said...

Yes, I loved it out today too.

A convertable or the beach would have either been nice today.