Friday, April 4, 2008

Time flies - when will the pigs??

I can't believe how fast time has been flying by lately. I feel like it was just Monday. I mean - I'm glad it's Friday. I like my days of sleeping in. I also like to have time to get things done - or time to just do nothing.
But I just feel like time is slipping by. Feels as though it was just barely February, but here it is April. And pretty soon it will be May. And shortly thereafter it will be August. I just don't understand why time is going by so fast now. It's not like I do a whole lot. Yes, I stay busy with random things, but I don't really do much.
I really need to just start taking advantage of the time I have and get things done that I've been wanting to do. Otherwise time will escape me completely and I'll never get to do what I want.
I have so many dreams and ideas that I want to do with my life. I guess I'd better get started or I may never get to accomplish them. Aw - if only I could make time go slower so I can be sure to do everything and see everywhere before I'm too old to do so....
But then again - are you EVER to old to enjoy life? Are you ever too old to explore and see new things? Let us hope not, or I never want to grow old.
Alas - time is slipping through my fingers now so I must be off to work (the dreaded must if one is to survive in the material world). Perhaps one day I will no longer have to work and can just do those wonderful things I currently don't seem to have time for...

1 comment:

ReL said...

We should play the lottery and then we could win MILLIONS of dollars and travel the world and do whatever we want!