Monday, June 30, 2008

And the rays were soaked up

But suprisingly enough - I was not burned. Although the others I was with were. I went from tan to tanner.... kind of. I still feel pretty white.

All in all it was a good weekend. I would have to say that jet-skiing was definitely my favorite part!! I haven't done that in years! It makes me want to do it again much sooner, but it was definitely fun!
Strangely - we didn't take very many pictures this weekend. I guess that happens. We just enjoyed the sun and company and didn't worry about taking pictures. Oh well. Perhaps next time there will be more!

I really like the beach. The sun. The water. Even the sand - I'm sure I've eaten plenty of it as well.


Only 12 more days until vacation!!!

1 comment:

ReL said...

LOL I have some pics of you, I'll have to post them tonight. I don't think I got any of the jet skiing though :-( oh well next time.