Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Love/Hate in All Things

I love air conditioning after having been working hard out in the sun.
Or I even love it when it's just hot and humid outside and you sweat when doing nothing.
I hate air conditioning when I'm at work trying to do my job and my fingers get cold and don't want to type as fast.
And also hate when I have to wear a sweatshirt all day and am still sometimes chilled. My next office will most definitely be set up differently. Such as I will not set up my desk anywhere near the air conditioning vent.


I love having a car that can get me from Point A to Point B.
I love having a car that's almost paid for.

I hate having a car that now only blows on medium high or high, but the knob is broken so it will not change other than that.
I hate having a car I really don't like and I still have to pay for.


I love having friends that feel comfortable with me and at my house.
I hate having friends that take advantage of my kindness and hospitality.


I love having giggly fits and uncontrollable laughter.
I hate that I don't have them more often.


I love the beach.
I hate that I don't live closer.


I love my family.
I hate that it's so expensive to go visit them.


I love pictures.
I hate that I don't usually look very good in them.


I love . . . .
Hate is such a strong word, but I really, really don't like . . .

1 comment:

Suzi Q said...

So I used your love/hate idea on my blog. You should check it out. I liked yours enough that I just copied it.