Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Very Random thoughts

My thoughts have been jumping all over the place today. I think most of it has to do with the fact that I have a lot of stuff to do, prepare, plan and I just don't want to sit at work. But I've gotta pay the bills somehow....

So - let's start with one thought and just go to the next. These are not in the order I've thought about them...

I'm moving again. And with this new place there's a storage room out back. My thought was that there's enough room to bring my bike from mom's (do I still have a bike there??) and plenty of room for my holiday stuff and everything else mom is still storing for me.
Of course mom's response was: "That will be great for your food storage." What food storage? I don't have food storage, although I would really like to start one. The reason I thought of all this food storage stuff today was because of my friend's blog which happened to have a hilarious video with kids about food storage. I definitely have to have food that is edible...And I guess that storage out back will be a great place to put it.


I definitely need to give a shout out to the guys at Jersey Mike's Subs on New Bern. They hook me up every time I go there. They are always friendly - and today one guy hooked me up with extra meat. MMmmm... good stuff!!


I don't know why I sometimes hear my phone ring in the nite and sometimes I don't, but I'm certainly glad I did last nite. The other nite I woke up with my phone in bed with me, which is not usual. I noticed it was because a friend had called, but he had really only pocket dialed (accidentally called my phone while phone was in pocket) me. Perhaps that's the reason I don't even remember picking up my phone.
But last nite I got a phone call and I heard it ring and I even woke up enough to carry on a conversation - and I even remember the conversation. It was enjoyable. And I definitely fell asleep smiling. . .


I have so many different weekend trips to go on. It's pretty exciting, but pretty hard to figure out when I'll have time to update my scrapbooks and make my quilt I've been meaning to start for a long time. Oh well.... I guess those are just things I'll get around to eventually. In the meantime, I'll just make sure I'm prepared for the beach and such coming up.


And I just ate a tasty Mamba. Yes - I eat candy all the time. Although I'm trying to cut back as I think that might be what interferes with my breathing. HA!


I think I need to force myself to concentrate. I have not been all that productive this week and it's Wednesday. I need to prove my worth and start getting ahead of everything. Especially since I'll be gone for an entire week in just two weeks. OMIGOSH!!!
I'm SO EXCITED!! It's going to be an amazing trip!!

1 comment:

Ader Family said...

i watched the food storage blog...hilarious!!!