Monday, July 28, 2008

My Summer of Adventures...

feels as though it has come to an end.

I have done a lot of fun and entertaining things this summer. It's been eventful and busy. But for some strange reason, I don't feel complete yet. Perhaps it's because I haven't done enough camping or beach trips. Perhaps because there are some people I would've liked to spend more time with. Perhaps because I have so many adventures that I have yet to do. Perhaps it's just because I don't want to stop having exciting times. Perhaps it's because I just don't want the summer to end.

I'm not sure what the reason is, but this summer feels as though it's coming to an end way too fast. I think mainly because most of my big activities for the summer, the things I have been counting down to, are now over. My big vacation, my move. They're done so what more do I have to look forward to??

A camping trip the end of August.
A house-warming party sometime in August.
A few more beach trips - one with my family.

Yup - that about sums it up for the rest of my summer. Fall is another wonderful season, of which I will be doing many more things. But for some reason this summer just doesn't quite feel complete.

What do I need to do to fix that? What party needs to happen?

Please - I need to feel complete. I need this summer to be the most amazing ever (or at least feel as though it was fantastic and fulfilling).

4 comments:

kelley said...

I'm glad you're having such an awesome summer!
Here are a few things I have cooking for later this year. Maybe this will help with your end of summer blues.
- fall camping in mountains
- paintball when it gets cold enough to wear layers
- Kings Dominion/Busch Gardens
- train ride to Charlotte for dinner

Yay!!

Brittany said...

I want to see your new apartment! I'll bet it's really cute :)

I can't imagine much of anything more that you could have done this summer to make it complete. Maybe one more concert?

Brittany said...

I want to see your new apartment! I'll bet it's really cute :)

I can't imagine much of anything more that you could have done this summer to make it complete. Maybe one more concert?

Unknown said...

I am so sad that summer is gone...it is never long enough.