Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Nobody ever wants to leave vacation.

But back to the daily grind I am.

Vacation was amazing and wonderful!! I had a fantastic time with friends and family.
I'll post pictures soon.

Strange that I had to travel all the way to Utah just to spend time with my family that lives on the same side of the country as me. Oh well - it was still nice to see mom, nephews, and Dave. I'll just have to visit more.

I also got to see Jon and Brian, who I don't get to see very often at all. And other extended family (Grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc) that I almost never get to see. It was great!

And I have become an official cowgirl - my horse stepped on my foot. Hehe!!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

We should ease you back into the daily grind with a beach trip soon :)