Wednesday, October 1, 2008

MMmmmm... Yum!

Know what sounds good to me right now?

A big bowl of homemade stew - complete with potatoes, beef, carrots, peas, corn, celery, and lots of great flavor.
Along with a couple slices of fresh, warm, home-made bread.

That may not sound good to anyone else, but it definitely does to me. As of now today is turning out to be a rainy, chilly sort of day. One where you just want to go home, eat the yummy stew, and curl up on the couch with a good book or movie.
And lucky enough for me, I can go home and curl up with a good show and a great room-mate. Okay - the room-mate will probably stay on her chair while I'm on the couch, but we get to just stay home and stay cozy. Too bad I don't have anything to make the stew with....

It's also one of those days where I feel like being contemplative, but my mind doesn't really want to think about anything. Which is ultimately probably the best idea. My thoughts go everywhere lately. Okay, most of the time they always do, but definitely much more so now that my mood is all weird. It's a lose-lose situation.

I've also been thinking I've got to find a way to knock myself out before I got to sleep at nite. I woke up with the thunderstorm last nite, which was great, but I wasn't quite conscious enough to enjoy it. I did have strange dreams again - and I need to get rid of those.
Anybody know any good drugs?

Hm... I'm going back to dreaming about some nice, tasty stew and warm, homemade bread.... Maybe mom will just decide to make me some and then drive 6 hours to bring it to me... HAHA. (Only kind of joking, Mom.)

No comments: