Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It Won't Go Away

I always get into this unsettled mood.
A mood that keeps me antsy, on edge, and unsatisfied.

It usually goes away after a weekend of fun or a day of getting things accomplished. Sometimes it sticks around for a couple weeks.

But for some reason this feeling won't go away this time. It's been ... probably over a month.
I can't figure out what to do. I can't quite put my finger on what it is that I want and what will satisfy me.

I think I need a major life change.
I think I need to do something different.
I think I need to change my lifestyle up a bit.
I think I need to have a different scenery.
I think I need to leave.
I think I need to travel.
I think I need to do something!!!

And hopefully I can figure it out soon so I can start to make plans to make it happen. I have lots of ideas, plans, dreams, goals... Why can't I just pick one and DO IT?!?!
Because life is never that simple.

No comments: