Thursday, January 8, 2009

Here comes another one

Another year.
Another semester.
Another change.
Another season.

I want to start school. Hearing about people comparing classes, schedules, teachers, and homework makes me want to be in school. I know that's probably the weirdest sounding thing ever, but that's definitely how I feel. I enjoyed being in school and I wish I was back again.

This year may have started out a bit strange, difficult and not the most happy. But I definitely think there will be changes and good things that will take place. There will be bad, unhappy and unwanted things first - but I'm really hoping that the changes and events will make everything turn out better than before.

So - here's to another year and another change. Here's to making something different happen. Here's to making exciting things happen. Here's to having more life to live.

No comments: