Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Moon Sign

Your Moon is in Libra
On the day you were born, the Moon was in Libra. A love of beauty and your own personal charm, grace, and diplomacy are the characteristics that make up the main part of your emotional nature. You relish being in social situations, and you are able to navigate that area of life easily and well. It is easy for you to relate to others, and you instinctively know how to have a good time. Having to choose among a deluge of admirers is just one of the perks you get by being you.

I always enjoy reading 'signs' about me. Horoscopes, Sun signs, Love signs, Moon signs - whatever the sign may be. They are all usually the same, and all pretty entertaining. I don't believe in horoscope signs and I don't follow Astrology, but it's entertaining anyway.
Like the above - my moon is in Libra?? But my Zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Hm....??
Eh - either way, it says that I have a 'deluge of admirers' to choose from and who doesn't like a sign like that??

No comments: