Saturday, August 1, 2009

Because I have no commitments....

I tend to sleep in until the little guys come and wake me up (sometimes not until after 10 AM).
I get lost in a book and read it cover to cover in one day.
I browse online (facebook, travel sites, myspace, blogs, more travel sites) all day, leaving the computer screen only to take a bathroom break.
I get absolutely nothing accomplished.
I imagine what places I could live and then look on craigslist for apartments in that city.
I look for movies coming out.
I avoid reality.
I write to-do lists that may or may not get done.
I wish I could get myself motivated to get all dressed up cute and leave the house (but for what purpose?).
I plan trips and vacations that I can only drool over.
I've probably gained weight because the only regular exercise I get is going down to get the mail.

There is a good reason to have a job - and not just for the paycheck.

2 comments:

Katy Beth said...

Get dressed up for a girls night!!

Anonymous said...

ha ha welcome to my life for the last 5 years! It sucks huh! Just be glad you can get a job or go to school, the government made it illegal for me to do either! Just keep your chin up and you will find something! Oh, and just wait till people tell ya to find a hobby! I HATE THAT!!!