Monday, August 3, 2009

Not much to say

I will have random thoughts/ideas for a new post - but then it doesn't seem like it's good enough for an actual post because it's not but a short statement or sentence. Not even a paragraph worth.
I have nothing going on in life to really write about - although the boys say and do the funniest things sometimes.
It makes me feel like a slacker in this great blogging world - especially when I have friends that post such great, entertaining things once a day.
I also feel bad because I then slack in the writing to missionaries. I have a brother on a mission and he gets more letters from a girl he spent a few months hanging out with than he does me. That's not suppose to happen. But I honestly have nothing to tell him. It's the same with my best friend. She's been out for awhile - so I could've written her with stupid drama stories or whatever going on in life for the past year, but I haven't. And now I really don't have anything to write about. Sorry missionaries. Keep working hard and know I'm at least thinking about you!!

No comments: