Thursday, September 3, 2009

Mid-Year Review

I know it's a bit late since it's now September and mid-year is July, but I was thinking about an earlier post I wrote about things I want to do for the year of 2009. And I've accomplished a few - not enough, but a few.
Concerts - Definitely have. A lot of which is a HUGE thanks to my friend, Mitchell!! You're the best, Mitch!!
Snowboarding - Summer isn't the best for that, but this winter I might take a trip. Even if it's just boarding for one day, I've gotta go!
Beach - I've definitely done this, although not enough. But can you ever get enough of the beach??
Spring Break Trip - Alas, I went another year without one. But perhaps this next Spring I will, since I'll have a 'break' from school and all....
Leave Country - I had a tentative trip planned to go to Chile with my brother. No go. Then I've been planning a trip to Italy... but I still haven't completely decided if it's a smart thing to do (being unemployed and all). So perhaps this will have to wait...
Another Road Trip - I have accomplished this one. I went out west with Mom. I also drove my brother up to PA. But I don't think it's over. NYC soon!!
High School Reunion - I didn't go to the 5 year, but I did get to see a couple friends and their kids. Hopefully I'll get to see more of them before the year is up!
Start Classes - This I've done. Started this week. YAY!! Hopefully I have more brain cells than I think because I'm not so sure how this semester is going to go....

I was going to have a list of new goals for the rest of the year - but I'll just go with whatever adventures come my way. Besides - I have a lot of 'to-do' ideas yet to work on.

No comments: