Thursday, January 14, 2010

Good Gosh

It's been awhile since I've posted anything. I haven't really had the desire to share any of the fun tid-bits that I have. Mainly because I figure I'll end up going on a tangent about depressing, undesirable things. That's been life lately - depressing-ish. I have a lot to be thankful for and a lot of good things in life, but you really can't see all that when you're 'down in the dumps.'
So - since I'm back in school (dreaded, hated school) I will probably blog more. For a number of reasons. One being that it's a great way to procrastinate. Another being that I am in the same classroom literally all day long. Holy cow - it will probably get old. But the time in between classes will be great for posting a blog or two. And I always get random thoughts during class, so it's a great way to get them out. Ha!
I guess - if anyone reads this - be prepared for an onslaught of random posts. (I've also decided that whether people read this or not, I don't particularly care. It gives me a place to put my random thoughts. Then maybe I'll sleep better.... or not.)

1 comment:

ReL said...

I'm looking forward to more posts from you girly girl!