Thursday, February 25, 2010

Eye Candy

I am a candy addict. But I really like the Eye Candy. I would prefer if it was more of an interaction, but candy is good too! And what a better way to start the day than with good-smelling eye candy?
I was at the gas station - of all random places - getting my morning fix and he was in line checking out. Mmmmm!!!
He looked at me. Saw him looking at me twice. But is that a good thing? Or was it more of looking at me cuz I was one of 'those' kind of girls? It's hard to tell.
But then I walked up to the counter as he left and BOY did he smell good!!
What a nice way to start the day!! Now I just need to learn to say, "Hello" and "Good Morning" to people. Then maybe I'll make new friends.
As I read last nite:
Strangers are just friends waiting to happen.
I would've been okay with that cutie as my friend!!

No comments: