Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Ideas-A-Plenty

I tend to get lots of ideas for posts. Most of them are either short or just incredibly pointless and you'll wonder why you read it.
But even with all the ideas, I don't really take the time to do it. I'm afraid I will probably spout out way too much personal junk that's clogging up everything lately.
So for the next couple weeks (since I don't really post that often anyway) I will either have really short posts, or really pointless posts, or a mix of the two.
PS - I'm really jealous of some of my friend's posts. They are so creative. . . Boo for my uncreativeness.

Another PS - I have to come up with a religious skit for a girls' camp. Anybody good at skits??

1 comment:

Scheller's said...

I wish I was creative too, but I love reading what you write! We need to get together again sometime!