Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Life Uncomplicated

Things are not so complicated.
I've had a lot of situations, people and things that tend to make things much more complicated than they need to be.
Just do things and enjoy things. I do not need complicated, confusing or anything of that sort. I make things complicated without anyone else's help. So really, let's not make it worse.
And some situations really don't need any complicated thoughts - it really isn't difficult.
Thus I am at the beach. Life here is uncomplicated, right? There's no reason to change that. No reason to make it complicated. Just enjoy it, love it and take it for what it is.
And on certain things I may need to be reminded of that, but mostly I am pretty certain that I will not be making things complicated. I like simple, happy, easy living....

No comments: