Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Incompetence

A terrible thing at a job, is working with people who are totally incompetent and do not know how to do their job. They are completely confused and just confuse everyone else in the process.
I wish we could just eliminate this person. Honestly, she's not making my job or the job for the next person in line any easier. In fact, she's making it HARDER because I have to spell EVERYTHING out and repeat myself about things. Does that make sense? I realize that some people made need her position, but I do not. Nor do I want her. I can handle having someone of her position to work with, but not her specifically. She just doesn't get it. I don't understand.... Did no one teach her or something??

And the other TERRIBLE thing is an incompetent computer. One that doesn't do what it's supposed to. And the IT people do not even know how to fix it.... What does that tell you??? Computers SUCK!

Just venting my anger and frustration about it all... Thanks!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nothing like a good healthy rant until someone at work gets a hold of your blog and figures out who you are talking about. Surely that won't happen to you though.

And, if we didn't have computers, we would not know the joy of blogging. There must be opposition in all things.

Ader Family said...

technology...technology...

ReL said...

At least you don't have an entire office FULL of incompetent people! Imagine that one person multiplied by 25 or so. Yeah, welcome to my world.

And computers aren't that bad, it's all a matter of Age, brand, and technical support.

ReL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.