Friday, March 14, 2008

My Aunt

And it's pronounced AWnt - she's doesn't like to be an insect... :-)

My Aunt is an AMAZING woman. She has had trials and hard situations in life. Yet no matter what happens, she stays strong to her faith and to her family. She comes out triumphantly from those hard times, and much stronger than when she was first thrown into them.

I've stayed with my aunt a few times to help with kids or what-not. Really it was just time for me to get away, but I am grateful for those times. She's taught me and been a great example to me.

Times are tough and life throws us curveballs and unsuspecting things that make us not want to get out of bed in the morning (although, even when things are great I don't like to get out of bed in the morning). I will always look to my aunt for her strength she's always had and the amazing person she is.

I LOVE YOU, JULIE!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Love You too! Thanks XOXO Julie