Monday, August 4, 2008

100th Post

I feel as though I should be writing something smart, deep, and thought provoking for my 100th post.
But none of the others have been, so why start now??

My weekend was pretty uneventful. Saturday was slightly more productive than some days, but still so many different projects I want to do and have yet to do them. They were my goals this summer, and obviously I haven't met any of them.
Dang!!
I guess I just get too caught up in every day stuff to let myself get busy with hobbies and projects. But that will soon change.
I've decided I need to keep myself very busy the rest of the year. Maybe that will help my antsy-ness. Start some online classes, work out more, get a 2nd job, and pretty much have to schedule in time to see anybody. That would be good, right?
Although I'm not sure if that will really happen, I think it might be a good idea to do.

Yet again - depending on what happens with work, I may not be able to get a 2nd job. But I have absolutely no idea what's happening with work so I may just get one until things are figured out.
Then again - maybe I should just work hard on the projects and when they are finished, hopefully I'll know the work situation and whether a 2nd job should happen.... hm...
So many unknowns in my life. Makes things hard and extremely confusing. I keep telling myself to not think about it, but honestly that'll never work.
My next best thing - attempt to just be patient and wait to see what happens.

HA!!
Patience is most definitely one of those virtues I have yet to master.

2 comments:

Ader Family said...

patience is a hard one for all of us. keep trying. getting projects done always feels good, start there.

Unknown said...

Happy 100th..I never keep track of mine. I wonder how many posts I have. It's got to be way more than 100.