Sunday, September 21, 2008

Drive an hour for... A Dance?!?!??

Yes, it's true. We did....

I was doing it more for the support the branch there needed - as they always come to ours and I'm friends with the ones who were planning the dance.
So I went, dressed up (although very few people were) and actually had a great time.

It has been awhile since I've just been strangely hyper and crazy. And trust me, I was. I'm sure anyone there could vouch for that. I was all over the place, dancing like a complete idiot (although that's not unusual) and was talking a LOT. I tend to talk a lot when I'm hyper like that. Just ramblings that can be entertaining, although sometimes stupid.

I've also realized that I actually am much less self-conscious, or at least show it a lot less, when I'm in that kind of mood. Too bad there isn't a way to just switch that mood on. I'm not sure what triggered it.

Maybe it was the Sonic Strawberry-Lime slush I had. If so, it's totally worth it to pay $1.99 everytime just to get that mood more often.

Maybe it was that if I didn't act like that, I would've had a horrible time.

Maybe it was because I'm just giving up.

Maybe I have no reasonable explanation for it, but it doesn't matter because it was entertaining - for me if no one else.

It got me through the nite and I enjoyed it. The majority of the time it was great, although at times I wanted to scream. Haha!

Glad I went, hope others had fun, and perhaps we should do costume events more often. Halloween is great, but why can't we be in costume more times throughout the year and have more people participate??

Anyone up for a costume party in April??

1 comment:

ReL said...

How about a costume party in December ;-)
I'm working up something juicy for the New Years Dance this year.