Monday, December 8, 2008

'Tis the Season

I love the Christmas season. How many times am I going to tell everyone that? Probably a lot more.

We have a tree - decorated with white lights, red and silver ornaments, and a white angel. I think it looks very nice, actually.

We have stockings we'll be putting up today. And we have a few little Christmas things here and there. I think it's wonderful!!

I bought the "Muppet Christmas Carol" today. I decided we need to watch some fun Christmas movies, and the only other one I have in the house is "It's a Wonderful Life." But we will be watching them both at some point.

Now all I want to do is some Christmas shopping and gift wrapping. I LOVE wrapping presents. Anyone that doesn't want to wrap theirs - call me. I'll do it! I love it!

1 comment:

ReL said...

call me crazy but my favorite part of christmas is wrapping presents, I love the way the paper and tape smell...LOL,