Monday, January 26, 2009

Desires for 2009

There are lots of things I want to do this year. Let's hope that I can at least accomplish some of them.
And no - they are not New Year's resolutions, just things I want to do throughout the year.

  • Concerts - Nickelback, Celine Dion, Rascal Flatts, Hinder, Taylor Swift, a boy band (not sure which is actually touring), and any other fantastic suggestions you have.
  • Snowboarding - although this might have to wait until the end of the year, sadly...
  • Beach - many times, like every other weekend perhaps?
  • Spring break trip - I've never had one of these before and everyone should take some crazy 'spring break' trip at least once in their lives, even if I'm not actually in school.
  • Leave the country - not sure where I want to go, but I want to use my passport at least ONCE this year.
  • Another major road trip - whether we go to Utah, or New York, I just want to go on another big road trip. At least one more, if not a few.
  • High School reunion - I think we're having one, but if not, then I'll at least go visit my high school friends at some point and see all their cute babies they all seem to be having.
  • Start classes - I need to start using more brain cells, so whether it's just for fun or for school, I need to start taking some brain stimulating classes.
Eh - that's a good list to get started. There are lots of things I want to do this year, most are personally enriching things (exercise regimen started, etc) that don't need to be listed. So - let's hope for a fun year full of fun, entertainment, excitement, new things and adventures. The year hasn't started out the best, but it's definitely going to get better and be much more entertaining!!

No comments: