And no - they are not New Year's resolutions, just things I want to do throughout the year.
- Concerts - Nickelback, Celine Dion, Rascal Flatts, Hinder, Taylor Swift, a boy band (not sure which is actually touring), and any other fantastic suggestions you have.
- Snowboarding - although this might have to wait until the end of the year, sadly...
- Beach - many times, like every other weekend perhaps?
- Spring break trip - I've never had one of these before and everyone should take some crazy 'spring break' trip at least once in their lives, even if I'm not actually in school.
- Leave the country - not sure where I want to go, but I want to use my passport at least ONCE this year.
- Another major road trip - whether we go to Utah, or New York, I just want to go on another big road trip. At least one more, if not a few.
- High School reunion - I think we're having one, but if not, then I'll at least go visit my high school friends at some point and see all their cute babies they all seem to be having.
- Start classes - I need to start using more brain cells, so whether it's just for fun or for school, I need to start taking some brain stimulating classes.