Thursday, March 26, 2009

In the ________ Mood

In the 'Leave work' Mood
In the 'Travel the world' Mood
In the 'Spend all the money I don't have' Mood
In the 'Go somewhere unexpected' Mood
In the 'Decorate for an amazing party/event' Mood
In the 'Go camping' Mood
In the 'Type some amazing story/report' Mood
In the 'Color my hair' Mood
In the 'Meet a new boy that actually gives me butterflies' Mood
In the 'Do something new' Mood
In the 'Sew something' Mood
In the 'Move' Mood
In the 'Snuggle with someone during a scary movie' Mood
In the 'Run Away from everyone' Mood
In the 'Baby-holding' Mood
In the 'Leave everything behind and go abroad' Mood
In the 'Beach' Mood
In the 'Go back to school' Mood
In the 'I can't make a decision, but NEED to' Mood
In the 'Feeling so many different things and have so many ideas that I'm going to explode' Mood

3 comments:

Lacey said...

I am in the mood for all those things and MORE!!!! At least you can knock some out of your system with summer coming & our camping trip soonish :)

Unknown said...

WOW...who knew you could have so many moods at once????

Love it...I feel those things too, just maybe not all at once.

Miranda said...

Im right there with u.. with most of those moods!!! lol us girls can be soo many things at one time its ridiculous!