Tuesday, May 12, 2009

NOT a big deal

Even the smallest decisions I have a tough time making. And I know it won't matter in the long run. And I know it's not a big deal at all.
Yet I still feel like my head is going to explode trying to decide.

Do I go, or not?
Will it be worth it?
I have other things to do with my time, do I do those, or this?
Will it be appreciated?
Does it matter if it's appreciated?
Do I want to do that, or the other thing?
Do I want to go there, or there?
What about while there?
What if it's not worth it?
What if it doesn't work out?

What the . . . . !!?!?? Who cares. Just do whatever.... But what of the "whatever" do I choose? Omigosh.... Can someone please just make my decisions for me?? I try, but for some reason just can't do it... And then when I hint to other people to make a decision, they just don't help me out!
GAH!!

No comments: