Thursday, May 21, 2009

One Week Ago

Sometimes weeks go by without much changing or happening. Then there are those weeks that seem as though they'll never end. And there are other weeks that seem like 2-3 weeks in one.

This picture was taken exactly one week ago tonite.

This has been one of those weeks.
Part of it was because of the weekend and all the craziness that went on.
Part of it was because of this week and all the craziness that went on.
And part of it is just because you never know what's going to happen.

Expect the worse is a good thing to live by - then when the worst doesn't happen, you are that much happier about things.
Things are going to change. It's inevitable. But I like to be in control of that change. When I'm not, I tend to lose control of everything.
First one things changes - and I can handle that.
Then another thing changes - okay...
Then things change that are much more drastic and much closer to home - now what do I do?
I can't just hold my breath and hope for it to go away. I can't just forget about it and it will have never happened. I can't just smile and make it disappear. I have to face it, deal with it, and figure out a solution.
DANG!
Along with a solution comes some decision making I must do.... Man!!
And to think that last week I didn't quite have this kind of solution/decision to deal with - can we go back to last week??

1 comment:

ReL said...

Aw sweetie I hope everything is okay. If you need me you know where to find me. Also, I don't think I'm going to make it to the beach this weekend :-( but I'm still going to try and go with you at least once this summer! It's a promise!