Friday, June 18, 2010

A life of nothing

It's been almost a month since my last post. This is not because I haven't thought of things to post about. Nor is it because I have had no funny stories to tell. It's mainly because I have limited access to the internet. And since I don't like to sit for hours on end at a coffee shop or other such place, I have not spent much time on blogging. I have spent more time on emails, posting pictures, etc.
I am at the beach. I am in the sunshine most of the time. I am experiencing new things. I am having good and bad days. I am slowly feeling better about life.
And then there are those days when I just want to freak out. I'm not doing anything. I'm not productive and I have no goals currently. This summer is literally a summer of nothingness. Wow.... that's definitely not something I am used to.
So, now what do I do??
I need to start finding a job starting this fall. I need to start figuring out life plans. I need to actually be productive and do something.
Yet it's so nice to not have to have every day stress of a to-do list. I have nothing to worry about. No deadlines, nothing.
I'm not sure how people can do this sort of thing on a long-term basis. I'm okay with it for the summer, cuz I've really got nothing else I could be doing that would be that fun. So I'll stick with it for now. And good gosh, it's nice to just relax and have a good time.

No comments: